Have you been looking for an exciting date night idea? Our professional matchmakers at Project Soulmate have a few ideas for you.
If you’re looking for a different kind of dinner out:
1. Smorgasburg in Williamsburg every Saturday through October. Head to Brooklyn and check out this flea-market spin off for some delicious and mouthwatering foods.
2. Hester Street Fair in the Lower East Side every Saturday through October. Check out this Manhattan based food fair for some seriously tasty cuisine.
If you’re looking for a night of dancing:
1. Bryant Park Dancing Party every Wednesday through the end of June. Head to Midtown for some music and expert dance instruction at the Fountain Terrace.
2. Governor’s Island 11th Annual Jazz Age Lawn Party August 13th and 14th. This annual event plays authentic 1920s and 1930s music, so head out and flaunt your best flapper dresses.
If you’re looking for an outdoor movie night:
1. Bryant Park Summer Film Festival every Monday night through August 22nd, with movies like Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Top Gun, and The Big Chill.
2. Summer Screen Brooklyn’s Free Film and Concert Series every Wednesday night in July until August 10th, with movies like Scream, The Fast and The Furious, and 10 Things I Hate About You.
No matter what you and your significant other choose to do, you’re guaranteed to have a memorable summer night out in NYC!
Written by Lexey Chandler